Let's make history!
RENAISSANCE the west-side of district 5 in Kansas City, Missouri.
- North of 435/470 highway.
- East of Troost Avenue.
- South of Brush Creek (47thStreet).
- West of Blue Ridge Blvd.
There are over 100,000+ people reside & over 2,000 business on the west-side of the 5th district.
There used to be:
Now there is only one attraction on the west side of the 5th district.
‘Boon’ is the opposite of ‘blight’.
- Turning blighted areas & vacant lots into to Boon Areas. Outdoor multipurpose areas. Think pocket-park meets picnic shelter with recycle bids, Wi-Fi & more. Each Boon Area will be different & have a uniqueness to them.
- Turning the vacant, rundown houses into Boon Houses. Multipurpose house. Think bed & breakfast meets work space.
- Again, each Boon House like Boon Areas will be different and have a uniqueness to them.
For now, we are only seeking to obtain properties that are in Business zones.
Boon Area 1 is under construction now & other 'in-house' project will be used to help with the RENAISSANCE.
Please look at (AND FOLLOW) the MY REGION WINS! Facebook page. It shows ideas.